Established in 1987, the Australian Sugar Milling Council represents Australia’s raw sugar manufacturers and exporters.
Our aim is to be a leading voice for change to create opportunities for a more profitable and sustainable Australian sugar industry.
Our areas of focus are to:
- Enhance trade policy & market access outcomes
- Strengthen our social license to operate
- Advocate industry responsive government policies
- Ensure research strategy and governance that delivers results
- Promote industry revitalisation that fuels investment
To be an influential voice for change in the Australian sugar industry through leadership and advocacy.
To create opportunities for a more profitable and sustainable Australian sugar milling sector.
The current members of the Australian Sugar Milling Council are:
- Isis Central Mill Company Limited
- Mackay Sugar Limited
- MSF Sugar Limited
- Tully Sugar Limited
- Wilmar Sugar Australia Limited
ASMC Board consists of up to 12 Board members including a Chair and two Deputy Chairs. Board members are nominated by our member companies and the Chair and Deputy Chair are elected by appointed Directors more >